Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Banana Nut Muffins Recipe



UPDATE: I brought these into work today and everyone loved them!! 
One thing I have learned this past week is that if I want to accomplish something I should NOT make it into a new year resolution. Every year for the last several, my resolution has always been to cook at home more.  We eat out every day that I do not work. At the moment that breaks down to about 3 days a week. This year I choose not to make it a resolution because I knew my work schedule (getting off at midnight) didn't really allow for cooking within normal hours. Well for some reason I have really been in a cooking mood these last few days. *crosses fingers* I hope it last! Anyway, onto the good stuff. Here are some Banana Nut muffins I made and some Chocolate Chip Banana Nut bread. YUM!


INGREDIENTS
2 1/4 cup of All Purpose Flour
3 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1 1/2 cup Sugar
3/4 cup Butter (softened)
2 Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla
4 Bananas (better if they are on the riper side)
1 cup Walnuts
1 cup Chocolate Chips

DIRECTIONS
1. Preheat the oven to 375* and grease your baking pan.
2. I mixed the first 7 ingredients in that order and then added the bananas 1 at a time.
3. Keep mixing... I mixed for a little while, the original recipe says for 3 min.
4. Fold in the walnuts and the Chocolate Chips if needed.
5. Spoon into your cooking pan of choice. Cook for about 18 minutes.
6. Gobble it up or save some for breakfast!

I forgot to add some walnuts to the top of mine. :( I made 12 muffins and an 8x8 loaf of bread. (you know, standard bread size...lol)

Here is the original Banana Nut Bread recipe.




No comments :

Post a Comment