Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Mailbox Monday! 1/28



In my mailbox this week I got an 8 load sample of method laundry detergent. I am interested to see how well this stuff works. That little bottle is only half full. It came with a $2 off coupon! I also got another Starbucks gift card this one was from the Disney Reward program. That program is actually pretty cool. I have not bought a single Disney DVD but they give out free codes so frequently I have been able to get several FREE gift cards.



1 comment :

  1. I got the detergent in the mail too but I think I threw away the coupon...dang!

    ReplyDelete