Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Thomas the Train and Woot.com Sale

If you have a Thomas the Train fan in your house you will want to check out the sale going on over at Woot.com. Right now they have these 2 piece train sets for only $9.99 + $5 shipping. If you order at least 2 it is definitely worth the price and for most of them just buying one is better than any online price I could find. We all know how expensive Thomas the Trains stuff is. Lucky for me, I picked up a few items from the Target toy clearance that should get me through until Christmas.

Have you found any other good Thomas the Train deals recently?


1 comment :

  1. The range of Thomas the Tank Engine toys is fantastic. We have many Thomas trains, and they all are played with. Great toy for young children.

    ReplyDelete