Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Chuck E. Cheese's Double Tickets



We are planning on taking our daughter to Chuck E. Cheese's on her birthday in March. This will be her first time! Of course when I decided that this was what we were going to do I imediately signed up for their email list. Signing up for a company email list is the best way to ensure that you are in the know. They have sent me some pretty good coupons so far and I keep an eye on the ones that are often in my paper. Tonight they sent me an email with offer to earn double tickets just for playing their online games! I went right over to check it out and I have to say the games were pretty easy but fun. They are probably not made for adults. lol The easiest one is the Chuck E. Rocks game I got 99% both times I played which awarded me 50 tickets! As long as I bring in the certificate before March 31st I can redeem it for 100 tickets!!! There are 3 other games to play a Skee-ball, Ticket Blaster, and Chuck E. Blocks.

I had 2 of my childhood birthdays there, the first when I was 10 and the second when I was 16! I had a blast both times and I hope Zoey enjoys it too! Did you ever celebrate at Chuck E. Cheese's?


2 comments :

  1. My kids are 13 and 19 and they still love Chucky Cheese, but then their mama does too.

    ReplyDelete