Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Bounty Paper Towels on Sale at Staples



UPDATE: My store was out of stock and I was not able to purchase any. I hope you guys were able to!
I know I just posted about the self inking stamp at Staples but I also wanted to share something else I am going to buy from Staples this week. This week they have a coupon out for an 8 pack of Bounty paper towels for only $4.00. This makes each roll only $.50 but you should also be able to use the $0.25/1 Bounty Towels, exp. 1/31/13 (P&G 12/30/12) coupon to get this for only $.47 per roll! My stock up price is $.50 so this is perfect and I am almost out of paper towels! :) Staples released several other coupons this week, you can check out the Staples coupons here. Make sure to stop by before 1/26 to snag this deal.

In general paper towels and toilet paper cost should be calculate by the square foot or some sort of length measurement. I haven't quite gotten to that point. If you have a stock price for these items let me know.


No comments :

Post a Comment