Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

My Bargains at Walmart



I was super excited to find that my Walmart STILL had Xmas stuff! I got the bows on the left for $.10, the ones on the right for $.50, the cookie cutters for $.30 and the Crayola Dry Erase Number book for $1.25! They also had tons of wrapping paper for $.50 and some multi packs for only $1. I did buy a few rolls of wrapping paper. My mom likes Thomas Kinkade and they had a nice size roll for only $.80! They tons of toys available too!

Does your Walmart still have Xmas stuff on sale? Have your found anything good?


No comments :

Post a Comment