Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Sun Sunday?



In trying to get on some sort of blogging schedule I have playing with the idea of different themed days. My husband, we shall call him BB muffins, and I were thinking about different options. We thought of Zombie Zaturday and You're Doing it Wrong Wednesday and Tubesday (to give him the opportunity to join in all of the fun with YouTube videos). Sorry to hurt your feelings but none of these are happening. But how about Sun Sunday where I post an awesome picture of the sun? What do you think? Have a better idea for a themed weekly post? Share it in the comments!


1 comment :

  1. I like it! Cool picture! BB Muffins? That just makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete