Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

My Bargains @ Target



I went to Target looking for the BIG drop in toy clearance. Should be going to 70% off any day now. I have my eye on a few Thomas the Train toys. It hasn't happened yet :( but here are some of the great bargains I found.

   $7.72 =$1.93*4 Jimmy Dean Delights
 -$8.00 =4*$2/1 Jimmy Dean Delights Product, exp. 2/17/13 (RP 01/06/13)
= -$.28 -Somehow Target allowed the overage this time.

   $5.49 1 Starbucks Doubleshot
- $3.00 into my Endorse account
=$2.49

$2.68 Pack of toddler socks with the rubber spots on the bottom.

Total was just $4.89 which is less than the cost of the Starbucks drinks!!

Did you find any awesome savings this week? I would love to hear about the deals you found at Target or anywhere else.

UPDATE:
I went back today 1-17, and the toy clearance had dropped to 70%! Thanks to Totally Target for the heads up this morning. I was able to score about $150 worth of stuff for about $38! Also, not in the picture I was able to find 3 different pairs of night pants for about $3 each. :)



1 comment :

  1. NICE SAVINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, go get me some! :) and Kazoozles please!

    ReplyDelete