Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Possible Free Oscar Mayer Selects!



You will want to make sure you grab this one. Once Oscar Mayer gets enough people to leave a Taste-A-Monial they will be mailing out a coupon for a FREE Oscar Mayer Carving Board packaged meat! I have tried some of the other flavors and we LOVE them! To score this coupon, just head on over to Oscar Mayers Facebook. Like them and submit your Taste-A-Monial to get on the coupon list! Even if this doesn't make it all the way to FREE $6.30 off should make for a darn good deal! Make sure to share this with all your friends so we can all get the FREE coupon!!!! Good luck, have fun!


1 comment :

  1. I know I'm late to this, but hopefully everyone was able to get the free package.

    I splurged a couple months ago and bought the carving board ham - omg delicious. I had it on Hawaiian rolls with some sweet hot mustard - was delicious! I was impressed with this kind of lunch meat. Way better than others I've tried.

    ReplyDelete