Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Mailbox Monday



So, how about a Mailbox Monday? I got this box of cereal in the mail today from BzzAgent (more on them later). I also got a $15 Starbucks gift card in the mail from Huggies Enjoy the Ride program. That is all I can recall for this week, but I will keep better track for next week's Mailbox Monday! Did you get anything awesome in the mail?

Edit: I also received a special Target coupon book. I am still trying to determine how/why I got it. I think it is either because we moved into a house or because we now have Target grocery stores. Both of these things happened about the same time so I am not sure.


1 comment :