Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Have I Mentioned I like to Coupon?




As a part of my resolution to organize Because my drawer was too fucking full to put anything else in it, I decided it was time to clean out some of the coupons! There they are about 9 months worth of coupons (do you see my AWESOME label maker in the background :)). I usually keep the whole years worth of coupons but thanks to True Couponing I will no longer be doing that. If you follow that link you can see a current list of the expired coupons. They update and re-post the list quite frequently. I think I will check back every 4 months or so to keep the coupon drawer light and clean. I SO wish I would have found this sooner.

Just a bit of coupon insert saving back story... I have been couponing for about 2 years now and have tried many different ways of doing it. I have tried the binder method and the don't cut anything until you need it method. In the end I found that a combination of the 2 worked best for me.

Each week when the paper arrives I will go through it and find the coupons I know I am likely to use and cut them out. I store those in a pencil type zipper bag in my purse. One side has the grocery type coupons and the other side has anything else that is not food. Since I don't cut out that many I keep them with me always (we are pretty sporadic when it comes to grocery shopping). Whatever I do not cut out I keep stored, by month, in my file drawer. Whenever I see a good deal online I can go right to the drawer, pull the insert and cut any extra coupons I need.

Make sure to check out all of my other coupon tips and leave a comment below with another coupon tips you have.

kristy

1 comment :

  1. Gabel made me a neat lil coupon holder, it works for me, just two pockets, but works best for me. I love couponing!

    ReplyDelete