Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

My Bargains at Target



I went Target this morning to return a pair of super comfy night pants that I know would be too short if I washed them. :( I decided I would have a look around and see what was left of the Target Toy Clearance and see what else I could find. Boy am I glad I did! I found the Aquadoodle for only $8 and the Hello Kitty slippers for only $5. They had tons of other shoes and slippers on sale for 70% off too. The bloom box on the right was for some butterfly wings I bought for my daughter. I had seen them before and had been thinking about buying them ever since. I am so glad they still had this pair today for only $3!! As soon as Zoey saw them she wanted to play with them.

Finally the SHOES! Let me start by saying I am NOT a shoe person. I have tennis shoes, rain boots, black cute boots, crappy black dress flats, and flip flops. I recently got accepted for an internship in another department at my job and thought I may need to dress up a tad more since I will be working with everyone now. (I know that might not make much sense, since you don't work with me.) Anyway the zebra flats were only $5!! I have been "breaking" them in all day!!

Did you find anything awesome at your Target?


2 comments :

  1. I love them & have the same pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! I got some new Zebra shoes at Payless for 1.50! BOGO AT PAYLESS!

    ReplyDelete