Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Cute Cheap Business Decorations!



I saw this cute little thrift store when I was getting gas the other day and I just had to share it. How cute is that building? I just love the green and pink. Can you tell what those green circles and pink flowers are made of? Well, the green circles are those little plastic plates you stick under the not so sturdy paper plates to give them more support. The pink flowers are serving trays! I didn't have the time to stop in because we were headed to see our brand new nephew but I hope to check it out soon.

If you are in the area and want to check out Crystal's Closet in Richmond, Va. you can go to the facebook page here.


No comments :

Post a Comment