Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Lady Bug Nail Art



I painted these cute lady bugs for my daughter this morning. I had barely just finished and the pointer got smudged. Note to self: paint 2 year old's nails when she is sleeping. The design is pretty easy to do. Paint a base coat (red). Draw a T, with the top of the T being thicker (black). Add black dots on both sides. Add 2 white dots for the eyes and then 2 black dots on top of that.

Be sure to check out all of the other nail designs we have done.


1 comment :

  1. LOL! This is how I get Adriana to be still for a LONG time! Those are adorable though!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete