Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Sun Sunday: Day of Remembrance


So, I totally forgot to do a Sun Sunday post last week. :( This week I decided to post about the men and women who have lost their lives while having one of the coolest jobs ever. This last week has included several anniversaries related to these horrible tragedies. 


Apollo 1 crew: Guss Grisom, Edward White II, and Roger Chaffee Visit NASA's site to view their story.


Challenger Crew: Dick Scobee, Micheal Smith, Judith Resnik, Ellison Onizuka, Ronald McNair, Gregory Jarvis, and Christa Corrigan Visit NASA's site to read their story.


Columbia Crew: Rick Husband, William McCool, Michael Anderson, Ilan Ramon, Kalpana Chawla, David Brown, and Laurel Blair Sauton Clark You can read their story on NASA's site.


I got this tattoo in 2009. Late in 2009 is when it was decided that maned space exploration was no longer needed. NASA was behind schedule for a planned 2020 return to the moon and it was becoming too costly.  The one below is of a random planet with rings like Saturn. Once my sleeve is finished the background will look like space. I can't wait to get it done.



No comments :

Post a Comment