Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

My Bargains at CVS!



Did I mention I went shopping this morning? Here is what I bought at CVS on 1/27/2013! Right now when you spend $20 on select products you get $5 back in ECB. I did that deal for the coffee. Here is how it broke down.

I bought:
1 Tide $5.94
2 Starbucks DoubleShot Espressos 2 for $10
2 Starbucks Frappuccinos 2 for $10
1 TRESemme Shampoo $.99
1 TRESemme Conditioner $.99
1 Dove Trial Size Deodorant $1.27

Starting cost was $29.19.
I used:
$1.50/1 Tide Detergent, exp. 1/31/13 (P&G 12/30/12)
$2/2 TRESemme Shampoo or Conditioner from the CVS Coupon Machine
$1.50 Any Deodorant purchase from the CVS coupon Machine
I will also get $3 back into my Endorse account.
I got $6 ECB's. $5 for the coffee and $1 for the Tide.

Total cost: $15.19

Another to thing to note about the image are the StayFree items. I did buy those today with a rain check! My store ran out 2 weeks ago when they had the sale. I was able to use the rain check for the BOGO sale, the BOGO coupons and I had received a $2/2 StayFree or Carefree products. This allowed me to get 2 small packs and 2 big packs for $.50 since the coupon had a limit of $4.49. These and the ones made by Always that are Ultra Thin are my absolute fave so I was super happy about this deal. Always make sure to ask for a rain check so you don't miss out. Just be cautious about when your coupons expire.

Did you score any sweet bargains this week? I would love to hear about them!


1 comment :

  1. There were some great sales at Kroger too! I killed it there yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete