Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

20% off at Big Lots!



On Sat 1/26 customers with a Big Lots rewards card can get 20% off of their purchase. I love having a Big Lots just around the corner. I purchased my kitchen island from Big Lots the last time they offered the 20% off. It is just like the one below except for mine has a stainless steel top. Another great thing about Big Lots is that they tend to have holiday clearance several weeks after other stores so there is always a good deal to be found.

There are a few exclusions to what the coupon can be used on but not many. Eggs, dairy, and calling cards are just a few if you would like to see the full list make sure to check it out on the Big Lots website.




No comments :

Post a Comment