Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

PlayStation Plus Membership Deal



I literally just finished buying this; my membership was set to expire in Feb! Basically, from now until 3/4 when you buy a 1 year PlayStation Plus membership for $49.99 you will also get 3 months free!! If you own a PlayStation you NEED to be a PlayStation Plus member. Right after you subscribe you will have an instant game library consisting of 12 PS3 titles and/or 6 PS Vita. I'm not talking about some crappy games no one plays either. These are big hits!

Here some games currently included:
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Gravity Rush
WipEout 2048
inFAMOUS 2
LittleBIGPlanet 2
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

Not only that but throughout the month they also give you tons of other games. Some games we have gotten FREE over the last year are: Darksiders, Borderlands, Trine 2, BioShock 2, Farcry 2, and many more. Just 1 or 2 of these games pays for the cost of the subscription. You can also receive discounts on other digital games you purchase through PlayStation Store and early/exclusive access to Betas and demos! It also includes a cool feature that ensures your save games are never lost. For a family of gamers this subscription has saved us a TON of money.


No comments :

Post a Comment