Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

13 for '13!




So I have been contemplating whether or not I should create and post some New Years resolution or not. The idea to me is kind of silly. If I want to change something why not start right away? Why wait to use new years as a prerequisite of changing for the better? Then I thought well, I haven't started doing anything different yet... I don't normally just set goals (is that weird?). So without further ado here is my list. 13 things I will try to work on for 2013.

1. Blog more! (So far I think I am off to a good start.)
2. Take at least 1 picture a week. (Many people try to do a picture a day, that to me is not realistic. Hell, I not even sure I will remember to do it every week.)
3. Finish the list of repairs/upgrades we have planned for our house. (This one is a little out there.)
4. Organize EVERYTHING! (Ok, maybe not everything)
5. Start school again. (My eyes are set on Summer session but at the latest the Fall.)
6. Finish my tattoo sleeve.
7. Potty Train my 2 year old (She will be 3 in March. Maybe this should be my number 1 resolution!)
8. See a museum or attraction that I have never seen before.
9. Lose some weight? (I don't plan on starting any time soon but I should so maybe if it is listed here I will feel obligated to?)
10. Open an Etsy store. (I have been wanting to do this for a while but I am concerned that I would spend more money listing items than I would actually make.)
11. Get my savings account back to where it was BEFORE we bought this house in August 2012.
12. Go see a movie in a movie theater. (Sounds easy, right? Not when you have a little one and are "against?" baby sitters.)
13. Become pro at HTML or CSS or whatever. (Maybe not pro but there is definately more I would like to know.)

How do you feel about setting goals? or New Year Resolutions? What is your resolution list? Leave it in the comments!


4 comments :

  1. I like this b/c it's something that is real and not forced. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always make them. New year, new goals, I was close last year and off just by ten lbs of my weight loss goal! Lost almost 40 lbs so I was stoked. To me, I am all about changing things and bettering myself.... So I made a list also....

    1 - get in shape and be even more healthy
    2 - be able to bike 5 miles
    3 - be a lil more selfish and stop putting everyone's needs in front of my own (A serious problem I have actually)
    4 - FINISH school or make a serious dent in it
    5 - more tattoos
    6 - save money
    9 - be more adventurous


    I didnt list all of them, some are a bit personal for me, but that is my list. They do help me very much.... buy I make goals all the time for myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great list! I wish the gym was free. I would totally talk you I mean exercise with you... :)

      Delete
    2. HA HA! Yeah, the express gym by me is just 9.99 a month, but I go to that and the bigger one. That could be fun though!!!!!

      Delete