Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Customized Stamp $.99!



UPDATE: Staples is not honoring the free shipping. I received an email stating that I had to call them and pay shipping or my order would be cancelled.
I just had to share this with you guys. I love all things involving office supplies! Right now over at Staples you can get a customer self inking stamp for only $.99. You can even get FREE shipping if you upload your own image. My total came to $1.04 including tax. We just moved into our first home in August 2012, so I got an address stamp. The customization options are endless. A few other uses are "this book belongs to...", you could put your child's teachers name, "Good Job!" you can use it for presents by doing a "TO:...... FROM:..." kind of think and if you have not found a permanent settlement just yet you could always just put your names on it and hand write your address.

You can also shop through Ebates for 4% cash back, ShopatHome for 3% cash back or Upromise for 5% cash back!

Be sure to come back here and let me know what design you put on your stamp. Here is what I put, of course it has my actual address though.



No comments :

Post a Comment