Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Elf on a Shelf: Day 1


One of the very first tasks you have once your creepy little elf arrives is to name the thing. Our daughter has chosen Elf. I think I will open up the naming option again next year to see if we can get a little more creative.

As I wake up and start getting ready for work I remember this damn elf. I had NOTHING planned for the first day! I quickly do a internet search and find this cute idea.


Go here to view all of the other Elf on the Shelf ideas I have used this year!

Anyone else out there participating in this fun yet creepy tradition that is sweeping the nation? Leave your ideas in the comments and be sure to check back frequently as I will be posting all of our Elf activities right here.



No comments :

Post a Comment