Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Elf on the Shelf: Day 17, 18, 19 and 20!



 Day 17: Sparkly is going potty! Now if only I could get my 2 year old to do the same thing. :)


 Day 18: Just hanging around!


Day 19: Trying to leave the house! Get back here Sparkly!


Day 20: Since our work schedules tend to clash (and because my sister recently broke her phone AGAIN) she was coming by to exchange Xmas gifts (more on that later!), so I had a picture of her sitting with Sparkly to announce that she was coming over. 

As you can see at this point I am running out of ideas. Sparkly has turned into a paperweight on various surfaces in our house. If you have any fun ideas appropriate for a 2 year old, share them in the comments!


No comments :

Post a Comment