Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Elf on the Shelf: The Final Days of 2012!


Wow just as quickly as this fun little tradition began it is already time for the 2012 round to come to an end. I am happy it is over. The last few days I have not been able to come up with anything. 


Day 21: Sparkly ate some nasty gingerbread cookie. 


Day 22: Sparkly had surgery!!! She finally went through the pain staking hand separation surgery and then hid under the sofa. My daughter found her almost instantly. :( 


Day 23: I tried something a bit more complicated. While she did eventually find Sparkly it most certainly was not as quick as the previous day. My daughter LOVES seek and find books. I think I should have done more activities that were a bit more difficult to find. This is about the point I ran out of ideas. I think I started a day or two before Dec. 1st, so Sparkly set in this very spot for 2 or 3 days. My 2 year old didn't even seem to mind.


Day 25 or 26 who's counting? Sparkly sits in Zoey's stocking awaiting xmas morning. I sit over here at the computer typing at 3 in the morning awaiting the next time my 2 year old wakes up. Since I work late hours we normally go to bed around 2ish. I put her down at about 1 tonight since I knew I would have things to do. She has already woken up 4 times!

Goodbye Sparkly! See you next year! Merry Xmas everyone! Enjoy the time you have!


1 comment :

  1. I loved reading this. Makes me wish my teenager was a kid again. These were uber cute!

    ReplyDelete