Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Chocolate Trees! YUM!



On Thanksgiving I had some extra chocolate left over from my cake pops (tutorial coming soon!) I had been wanting to pipe out some little designs and I think these came out well.

To do this all you need is to put some chocolate in a piping bottle/bag or use a ziploc bag and snip the corner off. Pipe out your design. I did the outline first, made it kind of thick and then I piped the zig-zags across. I added some sprinkles to finish it off. These can be used for your ginger bread houses, to add to cupcakes or cakes, or even just as a cute holiday snack.


We have been working on many holiday projects this year. I plan on posting them all for everyone to see. What kind of holiday projects have you been working on? Share your ideas in the comments! You can even add a link to your Pinterest boards.


2 comments :