Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Elf on the Shelf: Day 6, 7, and 8



Day 6 -Elf (and technically my BFF) brought some BINGO dabbers for us to decorate wrapping paper with (tutorial coming soon)!!


Day 7 -Elf turned the milk green! (SN: Don't try this at home. gross details---> My husband changed a diaper shortly after my 2 year old consumed this festive milk and apparently she had festive poo.):


Day 8 -Our Elf got a new name on day 8! Her new name is Sparkly! My daughter came to me and said, "Mommy, elf name is Sparkly!" This was quite random, but I was thankful because I like Sparkly much better than the old name Elf. And you can see Sparkly above after she just made an X-mas tree.

Go here to view all of the other Elf on the Shelf ideas I have used this year!

Anyone else out there participating in this fun yet creepy tradition that is sweeping the nation? Leave your ideas in the comments and be sure to check back frequently as I will be posting all of our Elf activities right here.



No comments :

Post a Comment