Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

How Does an Atheist Decorate for X-mas?



With a black and white tree of course! Well, actually you can decorate however you like. Yes, I celebrate Xmas and I use "Xmas". I like to you use Xmas because it takes the Christ out of Christmas and people think that is ridiculous. Last night I was preparing the advent type events for my 2 year old to celebrate and started to think about why my husband and I choose to celebrate Xmas. The only answer I could truly think of was because it's fun! Who doesn't like to open a ton presents?



1 comment :

  1. I love your tree! Though I do hate to tell you, the "X" stands for Christ, though I do understand why you use Xmas though. <3 Still love your tree!!!! Im going out day after Xmas and if I see that black tree on sale, Im buying it for you!

    ReplyDelete