Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

How to Wrap a Present! (with scraps!)


So like most of us during this time of year, I am busy wrapping presents. One of the most irritating things about wrapping presents is the pile of useless paper that is left after everything is wrapped. YOU KNOW what I am talking about. Those annoying little scraps that you just can't find a use for. Too tiny to wrap any present but too large to just throw in the trash. Meet your resolution:


Take all the scraps and wrap another present. This would be super cute on the gift for the office party, for a gag gift or just for silly presentation for the jokesters you know.


Keep in mind you will want to have LOTS of tape on hand. 


I had so much fun wrapping these gifts. I cannot wait to see my relatives' reaction when they see their gifts! What creative ideas do you have for your leftover wrapping paper? 


2 comments :

  1. My mom would love this, she is a quilter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing! I forgot to put that in there. My mom is a quilter too. Perhaps if you spend a little more time on it would look less goofy and more like a quilting masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete