Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Mailbox Monday! 2/03/2013



This week I got a cute little "i know" bracelet and a 10% off Lowes coupon!

This week I also got my newest BzzAgent kit! This kit included one of the NEW Schick Hydro Silk razors with 1 refill and 8 $5 off coupons to pass out! At least 1 will be included in my giveaway. I really wanted to include a before and after photo for this one. It would have been just too embarrassing.  Not to worry thought the 2 giant hairy caterpillars hiding in my pants legs are gone! Whew! (TMI?) I will say this razor is awesome. I HATE shaving because I ALWAYS get razor burn which is horrible. With this razor I did get razor burn but it only lasted for one day which is certainly a step above the norm. I only cut myself once which is also a step above the norm! I chalk that up to the razor too because I shave like a mad man. I mean I have to. That is the only way to get rid of the giant caterpillars. lol



No comments :

Post a Comment