Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Oh Hey!



Oh hey, Blog land! Long time no see. :( I have been super busy adjusting to my new internship and schedule and getting ready for our 6 month realignment. Which means ANOTHER new schedule. Oh man. I know, excuses, excuses. I hope to be back to our normal awesome blogging good time buy the end of March. Oh how I hope that happens much sooner. Anyway thanks for sticking around through the lack of awesome. Wait you are sticking around aren't you? Was there anyone even here to begin with?

Any who, leave me a comment letting me know a topic you would like me to touch base on or maybe a topic you NEVER want me to talk about or just say HAY!

PS: As you can see, what I have really been doing is dying my hair. JK


No comments :

Post a Comment