Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Mailbox Monday! 2/11/2013



Time for another Mailbox Monday! I apologize I have not been keeping great track this week. This was however and a pretty good freebie week. As you can see from above I got a sample pack from Emergen-C which included a coupon too! My daughters birthday is March 18 so Toys R Us sent us a $5 off a $25 purchase. Kroger sent me a nice group of coupons. Which included 2 FREE items coupons and several other awesome coupons for things I use. I also got another BzzAgent kit for Kroger Carbmaster products. I can take a picture though because I lost that shit. :( I think it might be in the car. I HOPE!!

In addition to those freebies I also received 2 checks this week. I received a $28.88 check from Ebates and a $35.85 check from ShopAtHome. If you are not familiar with these sites, you should be! They are awesome. I get check likes these every few months for things I would already be purchasing. Basically before I purchase anything online I check these sites to see who is offering more cash back for a certain store. I also check Upromise.com since they now have a standard payout option instead of just paying toward a student loan or 529. Upromise is great because they always offer 5% for any participating retailer.

I would love to see what I may have missed out on this week. Link up in the Mailbox Monday Linky below or leave a comment with what you got this week!!



No comments :

Post a Comment