Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

10 FREE Business Cards



Wahoo! Right now over at Moo.com you can score 10 FREE business cards and FREE shipping!  :) You don't even have to provide your CC info. I just order 10 for the site. You can use business cards for so much more than just a business card. You can use them for gift tags, valentines coupons, etc.  If you have any other ideas share them in the comments.


 I loved a lot of the cute designs on the site. The only thing i did not like about the site was that text customization options were very slim. If you can design your own card you can upload and print it for FREE! I didn't really feel like doing that so I went with a simple text design.

Thanks Hip2Save for the heads up.


1 comment :