Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

Awesome Sams Club Deal



UPDATE: You  still have time to buy this! Offer ends on March 7!!
I have been considering getting a Sams Club membership for some time. I wasn't sure if I should choose Sams Club, BJ's or Costco; they are all about the same distance away. Well when I saw this AMAZING deal on Living Social I knew now was the time to try Sams Club out. Anyway, right now over at Living Social you can get a 1 year Sams Club membership, $20 gift card, and several coupons for FREE items for only $45!!! That is the price of a membership but you get so much more.

Be sure to sign up and shop through EBates for 2% cash back or ShopAtHome for 4% cash back.

Have you tried any of these companies? Which is your favorite?



No comments :

Post a Comment