Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

My 1st Teachers Pay Teachers Freebie!



I am super excited about this new challenge! If you know me, you know that I am currently studying to be an Elementary School Teacher but I have a long way to go. I also teach my 3 year old, who can now recognize 20 words btw. I am constantly creating worksheets and other fun things to help her learn. Once I heard about Teachers Pay Teachers I knew that it was a perfect match for me!

If you are not familiar with this site, they create a marketplace for lesson plans and other educational products created by teachers, for teachers! TPT also requires that every seller lists at least 1 product for free! I think that is one of the best features of the site.

With all of that being said I have finally launched my own Teachers pay Teachers store, On the way to Mrs. Bearfield's Class!


The store title has a double meaning for me. I am on the way to becoming a teacher and having my own class and once I have my class I will likely use many of the items from my store. Cute right?

Currently my store only has 3 items but I already have several other packets that I am working on, so keep checking back! I also hope to post a few tutorials to help others get started in the future! Hopefully once my store is more full I can host a few giveaways too!



No comments :

Post a Comment