Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

I am a Graphics Designer!



For years now (lets say 4ish) I have been working with digital images. Learning bits and pieces about editing software as I went along. I even had a job where I was the only graphics designer employed at the company for a while. Personally, I never felt comfortable using that label. I had never tried to create something completely from scratch. I had never made an animal or a pumpkin or anything. Most of things I created before just involved some cute fonts and colors.

Well look at me now!!!! I am so exciting about the images, that I spent the last 5 days creating! Hopefully, I will begin to feel more comfortable referring to myself as a graphics designer. I mean look at all of these cute thanksgiving things. I know there are tones of other people who do this better than me, but that doesn't mean I'm not doing it or don't deserve that label. Right?


I created this for my Teachers pay Teachers store. I hope you all like them as much as I do. Hopefully my Snowy Winter pack will be just as cute and available by my personal deadline (Thanksgiving). Check out my store, On the way to Mrs. Bearfield's Class and tell me what you think.


No comments :

Post a Comment