Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

School Supplies!!!!



YAY!!! I LOVE this time of year. Maybe it is my desire to be a teacher or my love for couponing but I love shopping for school supplies. This year the sales have already begun! I was able to snag an 8 pack of pretty colored pens for only $.25!! I will try to keep you up to date on some of the really awesome sales but if I can't keep up (which is likely to happen), I wanted to talk about my FAVORITE couponing and deal site, Hip2Save.com! I have been following this site for several years and I am SO thankful to have found it. Collin over at Hip2Save recently posted a school supply shopping guide. This guide includes the price points for all the school supplies you could ever need.

Have you started school supply shopping yet? What great deals do you hope to score?


No comments :

Post a Comment