Real Weird Blog
A fun blog about real life and the real weird things we encounter.

Hi visitors! I am so happy to have you here. Please have a look around and let me know what you like or don't like :/ Leave a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from my readers.

My Bargains @ CVS! 1-13



Sorry, I didn't take a picture of this one, but I thought I would share my shopping trip for CVS the week of 1/13 to 1/19. Literally just as I had pulled into the parking spot I received an email from CVS letting me know I had gained $5 in ECB's for purchasing $50 worth of Beauty products! Talk about perfect timing. I did use the $5 ECB's today but I don't like to include ECB's in my total because I consider them "cash". By that I mean that when I plan my shopping trips I subtract my ECB's from what I pay at that time. When I use the ECB's later it is like "cash" because I already calculated the discount when I chose to buy the item that gave me the ECB's. Make sense? Anyway, here is what I did.

I bought:
2 -12 packs of Scott's 1000 Toilet Tissue
2 -Packs of Huggies 1 Snug and Dry and 1 Little Movers
Coupons I used:
-$1 off Scott 1000 Tissue, exp. 2/23/13 (SS 01/13/13 R)
-$1.50/1 Huggies Diapers, exp. 2/9/13 (SS 01/13/13 R)
-$2/1 Huggies Little Movers or Little Snuggies Diapers, exp. 2/9/13 (SS 01/13/13 R)
-I will also get back $5 in my Endorse account

OOP was $34.96 I got a $10 CVS cash card and $5 back into my Endorse account.
Total: $19.96

From the magic coupon machine (as Collen from Hip2Save says) I got a coupon for $2/2 Carefree or Stayfree items and $2.50 off any Hair Color purchase. Anyone have any good ideas for the hair color coupon?


1 comment :